This whitepaper provides clear direction on how to go about improving your organisation’s security posture by “inoculating” employees who fall for social engineering attacks.
This whitepaper is suitable for MSPs and value-added resellers to share with their end user clients.
- A summary of the main email-based attack vectors into organisations
- What organisations are doing about it and why this isn’t enough
- What is wrong with most current security awareness training programmes
- The proven best practices for security awareness training
- How to combine security awareness training with simulated phishing attacks to keep employees on their toes with security top of mind
- How to devise a valid KPI for the effectiveness of that training to showcase its ROI