Brigantia runs regular webinars and channel events throughout the year to keep its partners well informed. To register for any of the forthcoming events, please click on the diary entry for more details and a registration link.
Safe-T: ZoneZero – Zero Trust, the right way
26th January @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The “Zero-Trust” model has been widely accepted, for a long time, as an organisation’s goal for secure access. However, in practice, without “starting again” and migrating all existing infrastructure to a new SDP (Software Defined Perimeter) access network, implementing Zero-Trust concepts proves complex, very expensive and extremely time-consuming. Significantly, most non-web applications do not support Zero-Trust concepts and are inherently uncooperative with MFA solutions. Thus, it has been a challenge for years to modernise Secure Access to such mixed (often legacy) environments.
We are pleased to announce that Brigantia has once again scoured the market for the best solution available to the channel. We are proud to have partnered with Safe-T to distribute their ZONEZERO® range of solutions.
Safe-T’s ZONEZERO® is an industry first. It allows you to do everything from implementing a new SDP solution, to simply enhance your legacy VPN access security (add MFA to any VPN), and/or add MFA to any service or application.
- Access only after trust is validated
- Hide services from unauthorized users
- Reduce attack surface by closing incoming firewall ports (Customer firewall continuously in deny-all state)
- Dynamically provide access to services
- Support all users and all applications, with seamless user experience
- Protect and control data access and usage
- Behavioural Analytics detects presence of bots and authenticated malicious insiders
- End-to-end monitoring of application access flow
Zero-Trust is no longer a buzzword!