Brigantia runs regular webinars and channel events throughout the year to keep its partners well informed. To register for any of the forthcoming events, please click on the diary entry for more details and a registration link.
- This event has passed.
Christmas & COVID-19: What Employers Need to Know
10th December 2020 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am
While the novelty of Christmas and festive activities might be the positive end to the year we all need, there are a number of serious considerations and risks employers must keep in mind.
Join expert speaker, Amanda Chadwick, on 10th December to find out the crucial points to consider around the Christmas period, and all of the avenues you can explore to make the best decisions for your business.
What will be covered?
- Company Christmas parties: COVID-conscious ideas (Click here – Advice for arranging Christmas parties)
- Secret Santa: can it still go ahead? (Click here – Guidance for Secret Santa activities)
- Health and safety measures: top tips to manage risk
- How to involve and communicate with people working from home
- Furloughed employees: the do’s and don’t’s
- Christmas presents: dealing with the ‘goodwill or bribe’ dilemma
One of the key benefits of the Brigantia Enhance Business Program is access to Croner’s telephone advice line, available on 0844 561 8133, quote 47571
Specialist advisors are able to offer their support and guidance through HR, health & safety, commercial legal and tax matters, as well as topical circumstances like the latest challenges presented by COVID-19.
Please enter the Brigantia Enhance Business Program Number 47571 when registering.