Why you should never store your credentials in your browser
Avast has recently reported that as many as three million people use browser extensions that maliciously take their data. Naturally, these extensions say that they can do all sorts of useful things, such as download pictures, interact better with social media sites and whole raft of other enticing things. Unfortunately, they also steal people’s data.
Here is the list:
- App Phone for Instagram
- Direct Message for Instagram
- Downloader for Instagram
- Instagram App with Direct Message DM
- Instagram Download Video & Image
- Invisible mode for Instagram Direct Message
- Odnoklassniki UnBlock. Works quickly.
- Pretty Kitty, The Cat Pet
- SoundCloud Music Downloader
- Spotify Music Downloader
- Stories for Instagram
- The New York Times News
- Universal Video Downloader
- Upload photo to Instagram
- Video Downloader for FaceBook
- Video Downloader for YouTube
- Vimeo Video Downloader
- VK UnBlock. Works fast.
- Volume Controller
- Zoomer for Instagram and FaceBook
Don’t store anything in your browser that don’t want others to know. You should use Keeper instead – https://www.brigantia.com/vendors/keeper/
To find out more about Keeper, please ask your Brigantia account manager, email email@example.com or call 020 3358 0090.