Lock down your access
Secure your resources
The “Zero-Trust” model has been widely accepted, for a long time, as an organisation’s goal for secure access. However, in practice, without “starting again” and migrating all existing infrastructure to a new SDP (Software Defined Perimeter) access network, implementing Zero-Trust concepts proves complex, very expensive and extremely time consuming.
Significantly, most non-web applications do not support Zero-Trust concepts and are inherently uncooperative with MFA solutions. Thus, it has been a challenge for years to modernise Secure Access to such mixed (often legacy) environments.
Safe-T’s ZONEZERO is an industry first. It allows you to do everything from; implement a new SDP solution, to simply enhance your legacy VPN access security (add MFA to any VPN), and/or add MFA to any service or application.
- Access only after trust is validated
- Hide services from unauthorised users
- Reduce attack surface by closing incoming firewall ports (Customer firewall continuously in deny-all state)
- Dynamically provide access to services
- Support all users and all applications, with seamless user experience
- Protect and control data access and usage
- Behavioural Analytics detects presence of bots and authenticated malicious insiders
- End-to-end monitoring of application access flow