Solutions Specialist – Cloud Business services
Reports to: Sales Director
Job Type: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 + performance related bonus & commission plan (OTE £50,000)
Reporting to the Sales Director. We are looking for someone highly ambitious, with a strong track record in attracting new business, to join our growing sales team.
Brigantia has a substantial existing telecommunications channel business comprising: Broadband, Leased Lines, PSTN, VOIP, SIMs, IaaS, and Wi-Fi. We are looking for the self-motivated individual to helps us drive this business forward.
The Board has taken the decision to bring on a Solutions Specialist for Cloud Business services with the purpose of building on the existing business and to grow it quickly via the market-leading suppliers we already have in place.
- To grow the Brigantia Cloud Business services recurring revenue:
- Through new partner acquisition.
- By developing existing partner relationships and selling into more of their customers.
- By upselling other services to existing contracts.
- To be the key ongoing point of contact and liaison for the suppliers
- To work with Brigantia partners to identify new sales opportunities for Brigantia products and generate business therefrom
- To conduct demos/pitches to partners and end users for opportunities generated
- To analyse customer requirements to understand how Cloud Business services can be applied to meet their needs and solve their problems
- To create end-user facing documentation for partners to be able to market Cloud Business services into their customer base
- Present proposals and manage customers though the sales process
- Develop accurate and timely forecasts of sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain records of customer activity for reporting of sales and forecasts
- To attend and represent Brigantia at specific events from time to time, and as requested by the Sales Director
- To organise and run Brigantia Lunch & Learn sessions and Brigantia partner training etc.
- A “do-er”, taking responsibility and getting “the job done”.
- Strong client centricity, continually aiming to improve value and exceed customer expectations by winning new business.
- Possesses a sound commercial acumen.
- Self-motivated and an ability to influence and work through others.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentational.
- Experience of Salesforce ideal, but not compulsory.
- Degree ideal, but not compulsory
Years of Experience
- 2 Years sales experience +
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are interested to email@example.com