This month, Brigantia is launching a new partnership with ITAgree, a New Zealand company.
ITAgree was created by Anne Hall, an IT lawyer who noticed a distinct gap in the portfolios of the MSPs she interacted with over the course of her 25-year career: their legal contracts.
When thinking of tech, cyber security, and IT companies, legal requirements are frequently overlooked. However, the potential legal risks and implications of an MSP's business activity are equal to the security risks.
Legal issues can frequently inhibit a company's operations in both obvious and subtle ways. You may have wondered, 'How detailed do my contracts have to be?', 'Is this piece of legislation up to date and relevant?' and 'In what circumstances may I be held liable?'. These questions can cause MSPs undue stress, worry, and confusion.
This no longer has to be the case. Introducing the Brigantia Beacon Bundle.
The principal goal of the Brigantia Beacon Bundle is to simplify legal matters and make protecting your business an accessible and reliable process.
The Brigantia Beacon Bundle includes:Five Legal Agreements
- Provision of five legal agreements, ranging from Microsoft 365 to backup security agreements
- Designed specifically to simplify legal contracts, agreements are competent, detailed, and legally sound
- Each agreement package is tailored to your specific business requirements. This means no unnecessary agreements, generalisations, or waste
- There is no limit - if you discover that you require additional agreements, these are available at an additional cost
Online Video Tutorials
- Online video tutorials are available to assist you in making the agreements your own
- Tutorials will soon be available to view live, with ITAgree founder Anne walking partners through the process and answering questions in real time
- The online forum is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide assistance and advice
- Invaluable access to ITAgree founder and her wealth of IT law expertise
- The forum is not only for agreement setup; you can also ask detailed and complex questions about individual agreements, or a legal question from a client, for example
- Perhaps the most important feature, you will receive agreement updates, ensuring that your agreements are up to date and reflect current legislation and regulations
Following feedback from the pre-launch interest, more announcements will be made in the coming months. E-signature capabilities and insurance potential are on the way.
My name is Helena, and I am the ITAgree product specialist at Brigantia and here to assist you in any way I can.
My background is diverse, ranging from pastry chef to business owner; however, I eventually completed a qualifying law degree and graduated with honours in 2022.
I started working for Brigantia in June 2022 as the in-house legal contracts assistant, where I worked on a variety of issues ranging from contract oversight to policy changes. This brief experience has already taught me the value of strong contracts and an understanding of the significant complexities of legal requirements in IT and tech businesses.
If you want to learn more about ITAgree, you can download the launch webinar here. Where you can:
- Meet Anne and the Brigantia team
- Gain a better understanding of how much vale the Brigantia Beacon Bundle can add to your MSP business
- Take advantage of a 25% discount on the product price (this is a LIMITED AVAILABILITY item)