Awingu believe that security is key, so they’ve added several built-in security capabilities to help you secure your remote access.
What does Awingu offer?
Awingu is a unified workspace that provides highly secure, controlled and audited access to all your company files and legacy, web and SaaS applications in a browser-based workspace, accessible from any device. Crowned by Gartner as Cool Vendor in Unified Workspaces, Awingu offers proprietary HTML5 to RDP technologies to enable users to access and use all their business applications and files from one and the same workplace at any device, time and place.
IT administrators do not need to install clients on end-users' devices, and all IT resources are managed centrally in the cloud of your choice (on-prem, public, hybrid, etc.). This workspace aggregator focuses strongly on ease-of-use, for both the user and the administrator, and sees security as a priority.
So how can you and your MSP use there built-in security capabilities to secure your remote access?
- Built-in MFA: Enable the multi-factor authentication that comes built-in with the product. This is recommended to all our customers really, as it's an easy step to gain more security.
- Granular usage controls: Control the rights of users or users groups in a very granular way. As an IT admin you can easily open or restrict features to create a compliant context.
- Context awareness: Easily define geo locations and/or IP addresses as safe zones per user (group) in which they can access applications, files etc.
- Session recording: Working with contractors (for example) and wanting to get a clear view on what they do in your applications? Use our built-in session recording feature to get insights, easily and quickly enabled.
- Deep usage auditing & anomaly detection: Get a complete overview on the usage behind Awingu as admin. You can see who has logged in, what applications were used, what actions were performed upon which files etc...
Curious to try out Awingu and these built-in capabilities yourself? You can start a free trial (14 days) via the button below!