Redstor continues to expand the reach and capability of its data management platform
Redstor now supports Microsoft’s OneNote as part of OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams backups, creating the broadest M365 support of any backup provider. A Notebook can be recovered back to its original location in the cloud, or its individual components can be recovered using InstantData.
Redstor also offers backup and recovery of Salesforce, the world’s biggest cloud-based CRM and marketing tool, from their web app.
Why back up Salesforce with Redstor?
- Salesforce itself recommends backing up: “It is important for Salesforce customers to develop a routine data backup strategy as part of their overall data management and security model.”
- Redstor is quick and easy to deploy. Because recovery is done through InstantData, the user requires no expert Salesforce knowledge.
- Redstor can also protect sandbox environments, which Salesforce’s native backup solution cannot.
- Redstor’s recovery is instant, whereas native recovery can take up to eight weeks and requires manual export of the data. (This also means that native recovery is meaningless for disaster recovery purposes.)
- Redstor requires no minimum users.
- Redstor requires no on-premises installations.
- Three of Redstor’s key competitors (Veeam, SkyKick and Acronis) do not protect Salesforce.
Redstor provides a unified view of data residing on infrastructure, cloud, and an ever-growing list of SaaS services for faster, easier protection – all from a single application. To book a demonstration, please contact your Brigantia account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.