Introducing Heimdal’s Ransomware Encryption Protection
Heimdal’s latest addition to their module stack is aimed at providing an extra layer of protection against ransomware attacks by blocking unwanted encryptions on your devices. Below we have put together a list of FAQs to explain how the tool works.
Will I have to replace my anti-virus to use Heimdal’s REP tool?
- No, this solution is signatureless and will sit alongside any anti-virus.
What happens if I have legitimate encryptions happening on devices?
- You can add them to an exclusion list which allows those legitimate encryptions.
How easy is it to deploy?
- It is an MSI file which can be deployed through group policy. Alternatively, if you are already a Heimdal customer and have the agent deployed for the other modules you can simply turn REP on in your dashboard.
How much does it cost?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out. The service is available on both monthly and annual commercial terms.
Can I have a trial?
- Yes, a 30-day free trial is available!
To find out more about Heimdal’s Ransomware Encryption Protection, please contact email@example.com.