Brigantia runs regular webinars and channel events throughout the year to keep its partners well informed. To register for any of the forthcoming events, please click on the diary entry for more details and a registration link.
VPNs are your clients’ biggest danger!
23rd March @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The biggest weakness with a VPN is that it connects the user first before authenticating them.
For an MSP, keeping up with the array of security patches a VPN needs on a weekly basis, manually across your client base, is nigh on impossible to do effectively.
Safe-T’s ZONEZERO solves this significant problem with its unique zero-trust features.
ZONEZERO is an overlay which authenticates users before they connect via VPN, meaning that there is no need to rip and replace any existing technology (unless you want to). It has the added bonus of allowing organisations to add MFA to their VPN solution and, for that matter, any application or service within the network.
If wanted, Safe-T can also provide the actual VPN itself, but this is not a requirement.
- Are you considering deploying a new VPN or upgrading an existing one?
- Does your VPN solution really provide enough security? Does it allow MFA to be deployed to it?
- Have your clients got applications in their network that do not have MFA enabled?
- Are you taking active measures for your clients to prevent lateral movement in the event of an attack?
- Do your clients have compliance requirements to know who has accessed what applications/services and when?
Safe-T can help with all of the above, whilst operating at Layers 3 and 4 and not at the network layer like most alternative solutions.