Brigantia runs regular webinars and channel events throughout the year to keep its partners well informed. To register for any of the forthcoming events, please click on the diary entry for more details and a registration link.
- This event has passed.
Embracing Flexible Working: Top Tips
24th September @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Croner’s Webinars are free to all Brigantia partners as part of the Brigantia Enhanced Programme and cover HR and health & safety basics, right through to specialised sessions including relevant legislation and key case law.
Facilitating flexible working has never been so important for employers.
Join HR and employment law specialist, Amanda Chadwick, for:
- Top tips on flexible working
- How to make a statutory flexible working request
- The different types and benefits: managing COVID workplaces
- Feeding this into your company culture
- Pitfalls to avoid
- What this means for your contracts and policies
- Performance management
**FREE TO ALL BRIGANTIA PARTNERS AS PART OF THE BRIGANTIA ENHANCE BENEFITS PROGRAMME** Please enter the Brigantia Enhance Association Number 47571 when registering.