Do you think that your backup offering is still completely fit for purpose?
I’m going to start by saying that this is a blatant plug for Redstor, but don’t let that put you off. Brigantia is holding this up as the standard for MSP provisioned backup, so please, take a few minutes and read this to see how your offering fairs against it.
Let’s get the obvious out of the way first: we are talking about cloud backup. I doubt that any of you have been offering anything else for quite some time, but you probably have some die-hard clients who still insist that the old USB sticks that they precariously lug around in their pockets remain cost effective solutions that meet their not-so-demanding needs. This article is not about them; I’m sorry to say that they remain your problem.
Just in case you hadn’t noticed, the working world changed this year. I doubt that it will ever fully return to the archaic “office full of people” model: what’s the point? This has led to some very rapid developments in remote working. Many of these developments were arguably too rapid, and opened up new vulnerabilities. After all we must keep data secure and not just from it getting places that it should not, but from it being erased too.
What does this new kind of widely dispersed client ask of a backup solution?
- Instant recovery – Is our data always available, regardless of where it’s stored?
- Access from anywhere – Can we access our data anytime, on any device?
- Streaming in real time – Following a breach, how quickly can our users be up and running with critical data? Seconds, minutes, hours, days?
- Reducing manual effort – How do we get around the time-consuming challenge of managing manual backups?
- Scaling up – How do we effortlessly support the explosion in new apps and growing datasets?
Redstor represents backup and recovery, DR, archiving, search and insight from a single vendor on a unified platform. It boasts a comprehensive service, simplified billing, and unlimited test restores. You could slash customer recovery times, deliver cost-effective DR, and provide instant access to archived data using next-generation streaming technology.
As an MSP you can protect customers’ Microsoft 365 and G Suite data with aligned policies using a single solution, and manage all customer data from one easy-to-use web-based control centre.
With Redstor you can offer solutions with military-grade encryption and full automation to reduce human error and risk. And importantly, there will be no impact on local bandwidth when protecting Microsoft 365 and G Suite data.
- Can you view, manage and report on all customers from a single control centre?
- Can you recover and access data rapidly using modern streaming technology?
- Can you service your customers from anywhere, on any device at any time?
- Can you evidence the value and security of your service through extensive customer reporting and deep insights, creating trust and upsell opportunities?
- Can you prove you are the best choice of MSP by providing actionable security intelligence?
- Can you rapidly deploy the solution and reduce ongoing management resources?
- Can you streamline and simplify billing with predictable, opex-only pricing?
- Does your existing portfolio deliver margin rich, repeatable revenue?
- Can your offering bridge on-premise, hybrid and cloud from one unified platform?
- Is your chosen solution easy to sell and support?
If you answer “no” to any of the above questions, then you need to rethink your backup and data management approach.
Isn’t it time that you took a good look at what Redstor can do for you and your clients?
Talk to your Brigantia account manager, email email@example.com or call Brigantia on 020 3358 0090 to find out more.