Business Development Executive
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 + performance related bonus & commission plan (OTE £30,000)
Join our friendly, rapidly expanding and successful Company as one of our Business Development Executives. If you’re intellectual, hardworking and driven, you can expect a great opportunity that involves professional training, a top working environment, a clear progression path and highly talented and sociable colleagues.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the process of becoming a Business Development Executive, in the Brigantia business, is a phased one with initial training lasting up to three months and with continuing professional development thereafter.
- To research potential new customers to drive new business
- To deliver qualified leads into the Brigantia Sales Team via cold calling and email marketing
- To secure new business with prospect business accounts, selling in-demand IT and technology solutions
- To successfully work within a team environment and liaise efficiently with Managers and Product Specialists in order to achieve KPI’s and revenue targets
- To create end-user facing documentation for partners to be able to market said vendors into their customer base;
- To have regular contact with Brigantia prospect partners to identify new sales opportunities for Brigantia products and generate business therefrom;
- To develop your personal skillset around cybersecurity and understanding generally of the channel.
A successful candidate
- Will have excellent interpersonal skills
- Will be highly organised and able to plan and manage your own workload, meeting deadlines and delivering results while keeping the Business Development Manager informed of progress
- Will be able to work independently but also within a team to achieve results
- Is determined, enthusiastic and has a proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Displays an understanding of sales and marketing principles
- Possesses good initiative and an innovative mind.
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Work From Home
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)
- English (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are interested to email@example.com