Reports to: Operations and Finance Controller
Job Type: Full-time
You will be responsible for assisting the Accounts Department in the day to day operation of a busy office. You will be working in a small team and will be provided with the necessary training and guidance.
- Assist Accounts personnel with sending out, by email, a large volume of customer invoices each month.
- Preparation and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets, usage reports, to send out with customer invoices.
- Setting up new customers and maintaining accurate details in Sage.
- Checking off customer payments in Sage.
- Other administrative tasks as directed.
- High attention to detail.
- Conscientious and reliable with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Highly versatile and keen to learn.
- Polite telephone manner.
- Very good Microsoft skills, particularly Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of Sage preferred but not essential.
- Minimum education level of GCSE English and Maths Grade B.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are interested to firstname.lastname@example.org