What is Brigantia?
Formed in 1996, as a sales aid business IT leasing brokerage, over the past twenty years Brigantia has evolved into the largest subscription partner services community in the UK with hundreds of technology channel partners. Brigantia exists to add value to its partners’ businesses either by reducing costs or by increasing sales. Beyond increasing profits, Brigantia aims to add capital value to its partners’ businesses.
Most IT business owners will probably never unlock the true value of the companies they have spent many years building: Brigantia exists to change this. Business value is frequently about recurring revenue. Brigantia provides its partners a range of essential services for the business and consumer markets which generate recurring revenue at great prices to the end user with healthy margins for Brigantia partners…
Iain Shaw, Brigantia Director
Brigantia has agreed strategic agreements with many service providers, vendors and distributors allowing us to provide our partners with prices that allow them a competitive advantage.
All this coupled with the expert advice that Brigantia partners are able to provide gives them the edge and secures their position as the local technology partners of choice.
- Complete dedication to all our partner’s success
- Innovation that matters for our partners, end-users, suppliers and our business
- Trust and personal responsibility in all our business dealings
Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Partners are expected to maintain ethical standards of professional conduct at all times
- Partners must conduct all business in a fair, honest and ethical way
- Partners must honour all property rights including copyrights and patents
- Partners must respect the privacy of others
- Partners must honour confidentiality
Any violation of this simple code will not be tolerated and an immediate investigation will be undertaken and suitable remedial action taken where appropriate. If you believe that any Brigantia Partner is in breach of this Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct then please email details to email@example.com including all relevant information.